Rancho Mirando is a dream come true. From the vibrant hacienda to the barbecue deck, pool, and many unique hardscape features, there is a spot for most any entertaining need. Unveiled in 2013, our 5000 square-foot architect-designed Pavilion is an entertaining event space like no other.
Get away from the city for your next event and enjoy a little of our gracious Texas hill country flavor.
The four bedrooms and three and a half baths of Rancho Mirando’s main hacienda comfortably sleep up to 14 guests. They are configured as follows:
• Cuarto Caida Del Sol (The Sunset Room) – King bed. Dedicated Full bath (shower-only) plus a bedroom vanity/sink.
• Cuarto Vaquero (The Cowboy Room) – King bed. Dedicated shower/bath combination.
• Cuarto Cielo (The Sky Room) – Queen bed. Full bath (shower-only) adjacent.
• Casita de Arbol (The Treehouse) – Custom bunk beds (2 Queens + 2 Fulls) plus vanity. Adjacent sitting area. Half bath nearby
Library (The Kiva Room) with wood-burning fireplace
Family Room with 60-inch flat screen satellite television
Kitchen with eat-in breakfast table, plus bar/barstools
Great Room with several seating areas and a dining table for 10
Gallery with wood-burning stove and game table
Amenities in the Hacienda:
Fully stocked kitchen: dishes, pots and pans and utensils, coffee maker with coffee and condiments, large french door refrigerator, 2 ovens, 4-burner gas stove, microwave, trash compactor and a TV with satellite to keep chefs entertained!
Linens: ample supply of linens, pool and bath towels, and sumptuous Rancho Mirando bathrobes for each overnight guest.
Entertainment: satellite TV, DVD and over 200 assorted DVDS, CD player and assorted CDs, game closet with board games and cards, computer with wireless internet, swimming pool and the great outdoors!
Other Extras: Iron & ironing board, hair dryer in each bathroom, washer & dryer, telephone/fax.
Outdoor Ranch Features:
- Event Pavilion, a 5,000 sq. ft. architect designed A/C and heated entertaining space for 200 guests
- Hacienda, a 4,000 sq. ft. castle-style home which sleeps 16 guests
- Wedding Tent, a 40 x 60 foot tent with limestone patio and 7 foot chandelier
- Pool Pavilion, a covered space with adjacent pool, fire pit and BBQ grill
- Jardin Vista Ceremony Site on the Hacienda Lawn overlooking the Olive and Lavender Grove
- Bella Vista Terrace and Vineyard, our new ceremony site overlooking the Wimberley Valley
- The Beer Garden, a limestone patio adjacent to Bella Vista Terrace, perfect for cocktail hours
- The Arbor, a vine covered walkway adjacent to Jardin Vista and the Hacienda
Rancho Mirando Florals feature native botanicals grown on-site
Rancho Mirando Rentals is a completely unique collection of table settings, linens, and accessories
24/7 on-site Emergency, Handyman and Maid services
*Note: Please wear comfortable, sturdy shoes at the ranch. The terrain is rocky. Heels are NOT recommended. Bring your boots instead!